What happened to Strider?

smithy09

Ok OK I got it.... :wink:

Who ever gives me and my crew a lift for the crew.org rum race will get to find out all the juicy details to what really happened on board Strider the day she got hauled out and never put back in the water again! :crazy:

DEAL? :thumbup:

If Knot, these lips will be forever sealed! :silent:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knot actually a laughing matter.... The girl has lost her boat, don't let her miss out on the best race of the year too! :( :cry:

Would some kind soul in Auckland, with a boat, *PLEASE* give Ash a ride.

'Cause otherwise I'm going with my pet theory, namely "jihad":

She was suborned by Al Qaeda with promises of unlimited rum and 72 ex-Chippendales and induced to ram New Zealand with a vessel containing a moderate amount of diesel...

Well that's it... Strider no longer mine. Just handed in the keys.

She will be up on trade me so I hope someone who actually wants to fix her up again buys her rather than be scrapped for pieces. But if someone does decide to buy her to rip her apart please make me the first offer as there are a few things I would like to have.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Didn't you outbid Sandy Jones for her? Perhaps he'll get himself a bargain now! If anyone is qualified to rebuild her... :lol: :silent:

Have already spoken to him. He's like to but only if the price is right.

Archived