Unfortunately KM, I'd have to agree. The treatment I have seen of locals by some cruisers is embarrassing! Other countries are not like home, things are often done differently. Time schedules can be a fantasy. If it was the same as home, why go?

Fortunately MOST cruisers have some respect for the countries and people they visit. People are people everywhere.  

Nope, he's currently banned for rule breaches. Still reads here though...

He can't post, but you can PM him if you want, username is pwederell 

Nope, he's currently banned for rule breaches. Still reads here though...

He can't post, but you can PM him if you want, username is pwederell 

He also seems to be able to view members profiles and vote. Voting while banned are rule breaches. When I was banned I could not log on to send private messages or vote a member had to log on to be able to activate those functions.. How can that member.

I could only read at this web site at that time. Is the format different with the new web site format.

Tried as a non logged on member since posting and could not do as you state he can.

Phil, currently "banning" is just a revocation of posting rights to the forums. If I use the BAN selection in this software, it prevents access completely, including to the banned person to modify their account settings re notification etc. IMO this is a bug, and has been reported. However, as it stands there is little I can do about it until/if the software developers decide to change it. So yes, it is a change since the old software....