Whats happening at Bean Rk?

1 hour ago, erice said:

i'm sure public transport rates will rise again once covid distancing is a thing of the past

Hey Erice,

No offence is intended but u r bit like fish causing con fusion, diverting the the discussions away from the thread title  What's happening at Bean rock.

I'm not advocating cameras for the AT on the roads. Since when has Bean rock been located on a road or highway.

The cameras are not that expensive, tourism auckland could fund or partly fund with Fuller's ferries, a Water front Hotel or even a L restaurant on the water with views.

There r a lot of advantages with time line cameras 

Boaty people can tie the observations to tide and conditions, whether the weather has arrived early or late, how rough the water is or how smooth the water is for non boating people to push them to eat at certain restaurant, take a tiki tour on the harbour with a tour boat. Even motorists to determine the sea  conditions around the okahue Kelly T M on to the.  road. Boaties could determine whether to visit their boats during bad weather before they break loose if they have a suspect M, Be able to determine whether it's worthwhile to take the boat out without a drive to see physically engaging in their decision making process.

Plus other advantages I have not listed for those who want to use the harbour. Tourist that other wise that would consider the waterfront or guest in the hotels that want to gain an impression of over all Auckland as a place to visit or over sea visitors people deciding Sydney or Auckland,  Auckland or Queenstown, Auckland or Te Puke.

Any other positive suggestions people?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you please rephrase that in either english or some close approximation.  You are like some crazy algal bloom, clogging up all of the the threads.

You too? I thought I was the only one being followed... I'm gutted... I feel so cheap...

Rehab, what on earth are you demanding an apology for? In case you are not aware, up votes are generally given for intelligent, well reasoned posts or posts that really resonate with the person g

Posted Images

fair enough

would love to see some good webcams on bean rock 

maybe vodafone could be allowed to paint bean-rock red+white with VODAFONE red on the white background and white on the red background

i'm sure there'd be screams, but you'd only see the name from the water, from land it would simply be coloured the same as rangitoto lighthouse

20 minutes ago, erice said:

fair enough

maybe vodafone could be allowed to paint bean-rock red+white with VODAFONE red on the white background and white on the red background

i'm sure there'd be screams, but you'd only see the name from the water, from land it would simply be coloured the same as rangitoto lighthouse

No. Yellow the colour. A, I Iike would be appreciated as a apology.

5 hours ago, Rehabilitated said:

erice.

No 

Yellow is the colour.

A, I like, would be appreciated as a apology. 

Cheers.

Be kind.

That doesn’t help me understand the original post, can someone please translate

On 5/06/2020 at 8:23 AM, erice said:

fair enough

RushMan

The original post.

Erice's reply was an answer my post,which I stated the post hijacked the thread because it did not relate to Bean Rk because all reference was in relation to A T road, highway cameras  expressing a opinion of disapproval re being spy cameras automobile, highway road locations only. The rules state keep to the title subject description, which also means if you want to introduce other matters start another thread specific to the reference with a different topic title.

erive acknowledged the point of order I raised with out an apology by stating fair enough.

The rest is self explanatory without much ready between the lines. My No referred to the reference re Vodafone and a different colour.

Yellow is the colour as the bean Rk structure is at the moment.

erice who I was conversing with direct obviouslu understood my reply because the poster has not complained re my wording.

Perhaps erice might like to confirm this because at the moment I think I have not offended erice and erice Agree's.

Want to make a noise ask the same question re erice's latest post. How does the post and link to a animated cartoon cracking the code relate to the thread "What's happening at Bean Rk ?"  I think it refers to u RushMan "the cartoon"

I think erice could be a female and knows u r possibly  a male with certain multi interpretations like thick.