LVPS 2010?

Fogg

Can anyone find an up-to-date website for this? I can only see last year's data on ETNZ's website, not yet update for the race which I understand is 9-21 March?

Can anyone find an up-to-date website for this? I can only see last year's data on ETNZ's website, not yet update for the race which I understand is 9-21 March?

yep, I can.

post-971-141887157218_thumb.jpg

Good night down in the Viaduct tonight, Big Screen, might see if we can get away with taking a chilli down.

YY give me a buzz

Is no one really getting into this event? Its been a pretty good set up and suprising for such a big sailing city that there are not more people out getting amoungst it.

Round robins with 5min margins during school days, would probably answer it. When the finals arrive and on a weekend I'm sure you'll see the people come out..... unless TNZ aren't there in which you'll see only a few turn out.

And Squid is right to a point. Same crews in just another match race. Nothing new or that exciting, move along please.

The racing is far better than the AC episode in Spain last month, and will get closer as they approach the finals. Granted the AC episode was a great spectacle of design but did nothing for match racing.

racing cancelled for tomorrow

Hi All,

Due to the weather conditions predicted tomorrow, there will be no Louis Vuitton Trophy Racing on Friday 12th March.

Please forward this email as necessary.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Guest Brucey
The racing is far better than the AC episode in Spain last month, and will get closer as they approach the finals. Granted the AC episode was a great spectacle of design but did nothing for match racing.

But the racing was better in MRx's last week, at least they could handle those boats without crashing and breaking, if its match racing you want.

Personaly I would rather see some forward movement in the design of the vessels we love to sail, one two or three hulls.

But lets face it the three hulls have got it all over the lesser numbers at this stage, and untill we see some one with Larrys size of gonads and wallet maybe thats the way it will stay, trimarans are the fastest boats on the planet.

Thats really the difference right there, should we be looking to build the fastest boats in the world, or within some box rule?

I like what 90x90 produced 8)

As the Mitre 10 advert says

"You got to be dreaming mate"

What did it produce, 1 highly technical boat and the other a "blow up" version of a 35ft lake racer.

It did not produce a close race, it was like the old fable "the hare and the tortoise"

But I suspect if you stuck to 90x 90 for a few times the boats would get closer. When they introduce a new rule the boats are always further apart, then as they get to grips with it the boats all tend to a "norm".

Archived