24 replies to this topic

#21 mcp

mcp

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

I’m looking at Takacat 3.0 LX to replace it. Does anyone have any views on these?

The newest ones are good,  don't get an older second hand one.  But get the sports version for cruising,  the LX is not much easier to get into if you are free diving or scuba. The sports version is a drier ride and both are surprisingly a dry ride....even when it's choppy

#22 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:07 AM

Random comment, but are you in oneroa Straycat? Look to your left, I’m on Gale Force...

There is a cat next to us called straycat. Guess it’s a common name?

Random reply - Hi we were the Stray Cat anchored next to you Oneroa at the weekend. Thought there were two of us but now we are three. Must have had kittens.Apologies to OP for interrupting.Cheers

#23 Clipper

Clipper

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

That’s pretty funny!

#24 straycat

straycat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:31 PM

Yea kittens that have gone stray  :-). I have also seen a smaller power cat with same name. I guess this is bound to happen as there is no mandatory registration for boats in NZ.

#25 raz88

raz88

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:29 PM

Random reply - Hi we were the Stray Cat anchored next to you Oneroa at the weekend. Thought there were two of us but now we are three. Must have had kittens.Apologies to OP for interrupting.Cheers

Funnily enough we'd spent the previous night anchored next to you. Beneteau called that's amore. Passed clipper on the way in as we were leaving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users