YDL has just had an order for a new Super yacht.

wheels

Big Congratulations YDL!!!!!!

They are going to be building a $20mill, 33.5m Sloop, for a Northern European Client. Much needed work in the Industry this one is. I just hope they can get all their Guys they had to lay off back, or at least find new workers.

I'd heard YDL were going to do AJR's next boat then saw this thread about them doing a 33mt beast.

It was about then I wondered "Hell, just how much was Django insured for???" :lol: :lol:

Good to see YDL with more work and good to see the work they have to do.

:thumbup: And as if that wasn't enough they are about to launch Innismara after an incredible resto, I believe she looks better now than she ever has!

Oh wow, really? That's awesome. I had tears in my eyes when I saw photos of the state she was in. I thought she'd been chopped up. I am so glad to hear this. Got any details?

While we are on the subject of Boat orders, while they are the "unmentionables" :wink: they are still Boats and a big thumbs up to Stabicraft for the Million Dollar order for the Ozy Gvt. :thumbup:

KM, I do hope they are still using the Sarca Bow sprits and anchors from you. :thumbup:

Archived