Model yachts

Hi

Does anyone have any model yachts (anything) lying around they wish to part with? Or does anyone know of any moulds out there for any? Have seen a few scale designs such as a Stewart 34 and cav 39, but they are really rare to come across.

I know there was a guy on here who had done a townson design rc model, and it was absolutely beautiful. Would love to do something similar.

Also, if anyone knows of any electrons available to purchase, please let me know.

Thanks

What a coincident, I have just blown 10 year old dust of my 2 IOM's and all the radio gear to put them back on the water, might be need some new batteries for the tx & rx's

Further under the dust are couple of NS600 and a F100.

I have built a few boats, mostly small but some large, so now, I'm crafting my first half model which is a Carpenter 29, just because its been our family cruising boat for 25 yrs. I have used Kauri with Mahogany for the boot stripe/waterline. Its been a lot of fun but ridiculously time consuming even though I have enjoyed the creative process. The next one, a Hood 38 will be a painted hull because its easier to fix the stuff-ups :-) and I think they look better.