Aquapro inflatable repair

Terry I've used this type of stuff below,

I know you used to be able to get it from Bursco, maybe still can

I got some in the Caribbean, but it didn't fix the split seam in the floor, though it did sort the side seam on the pontoon

Bit tricky to get in but then you inflate about half and roll it around with the leak down obviously

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--inflatable-boat-sealant--444679/zoomImages

I have seen a similar product at Burnsco. I assume other chandleries would have it as well.
I may have to test it out myself soon. I have an old inflatable on the way to replace our missing one and it is going to need a lot of work.

I have an old Aquapro inflatable (manufactured in China) that has had multiple repairs for debonding seams, leaks, handles and rollock holders falling off, etc., some of which have been done "professionally" several times and some that I have done myself. The dinghy is basically a piece of crap that should have gone on the skip years ago! I have used the repair kits at Burnsco which has the right sort of glue that works but they are rather expensive for a small quantity. Thorough preparation of the surfaces to glued is very important to getting a good bond, i.e. remove all old glue, degrease with turps, wash with detergent and water, rinse and sand the surfaces to be bonded.

Have managed to extend the life of this dinghy but the second rollock holder fell off two weeks ago so it's time to buy a new inflatable!!

Thanks guys. I'll 'avago' myself although the leak is coming from under a seam - the layer that goes over the main 'hull', so I don't know that it'll work.

If it doesn't - who are the "professionals"?

Remember the TV programme?

Terry it's not as hard as you might think to open a seam. If you can work it a bit, then I've found that once there is enough to get a grip on, bashing the other piece with a rubber mallet or fist opens up the joins relatively easily. Then clean, re glue etc - BUT use a two pot glue. I've never had any success with the single pot stuff - it has not created lasting repairs for me. 

For anyone who may be interested, I have an Aquapro SMR901 that needs re-tubing (2001 model, been thrashed. No handles, currently 2 holes, IMO not worth fixing. I might put it on Trademe for $1, but does anyone want it??