Inflatable repairer

Easy enough to replace yourself. Boat should have come with a repair kit with valve spanner. The valves are a mechanical fit - undo the old, put in the new. Southern pacific I'm sure will sell you one.

BP - that inflatable repairer guy... can you let me know his contact details?

My SP RIB has 2 issues - all the stick on bits (thwart mountings/carry handles) are beginning to come off, and I have a leak from the one of the rivets that holds the transom bracket onto the floor - its a bit worse than it sounds, there is a 'tear' in the aluminum plate just in front of the rivet almost as if the bottom of the ocean suddenly went on attack mode and impacted the dinghy. I cannot recall running aground (or into anything of any consequence) at speed (I've only got a 2 hp OB).

Took it to Southern Pacific at Kumeu once to get the handles etc re-fixed and the guy told me I should just buy a new dinghy - which I found quite surprising ( I may have uttered, from the safety of my car, an unprintable comment bringing his parentage in to question is what I really mean).