Weather today

Freezing is an understatement and I know I am saying nothing new to many of us all over the Country at the mo.
Anyway, I thought some might like to know, The Brothers Island recorded a gust of 167Km/hr this morning.

Yes it is a great Pic IT, but I can't take credit for it. It was on my FB page and I assume it was from our local rag, the Marlborough express. But who took the Pics I don't know.

19989652_1519264668094147_2906442702698900685_n.jpg

19905150_1519264664760814_9136009707664940657_n.jpg

I am hoping to pop through to Waikawa tomorrow to check on another Crew Members boat for them. If anyone has a boat out on a mooring they want to know if it is OK, let me know. Mind you, I would likely just post anything I see that is not looking good. Enviro has just inspected all the moorings and I have not heard of any issues, Port Marl require 2 yrly inspections here

storm 3.jpg.   

This put us over like wheels pic.....we were on anchor. over 60 knots...and not at all funny..It hit about four minutes after this pic was taken...

(A similar cell was recorded at 169 KMH at Brisbane airport at the same time)