Wind genny

wheels

How much cheaper than the AirX?

I would be dubious . . . anyway - only starts charging at just under 7 knots of wind (or was it MPH?) - that rules out our weather for half the time. :wink:

I've never understood how some of these Trade-Me traders seriously believe that trying to sell something for that price under a name that hasn't traded without getting a friend to proof read their pitch is going to work. Clearly there are some people either more trusting, more desperate for that bargain or more stupid than I. What a revelation!

I landed a new AirX for close $1200.00 including GST paid to the freight Co. At the time they were $2800.00 in NZ

It came from OZ about 3 years ago with international Wty.

I think purchasing anything that you think may need a warranty or any form of service backup on from Trade Me is asking for more trouble than I'm willing to risk.

The price is generally not much less for "new" gear on TM than purchasing the "same" item from a genuine retailer. If it is much cheaper than retail it will be a knockoff.

Speaking of taking things back to retailers, someone wandered into Burnsco with an anchor that broke the first outing with it yesterday. :shock:

One of those folding 4 bladed whatsits.

Archived