Good Surveyor required in Auckland before Christmas

smithy09

I don't know what is going on in the boating world. Mike Menzies is booked up until after Christmas, and it's looking like Ray Beale is also full up. Any reccomendations for a GOOD surveyor to do a survey in Westhaven before Christmas? Thanks guys.

Just buy it Smithy :twisted: :thumbup:

Oh, I'm pretty confident on this one Murky. It's a cracker, love at first sight and all that. :D :D

It's partly financed though, and those buggers make you jump through all kinds of hoops, so a survey is unavoidable.. Don't worry, when it all goes through I'll keep you guys informed.

By the way, the 40% deposit is now standard with ALL the finance companies. Even then you may struggle. They must have all had big frights in the last few years.

Yes AC. If it all goes ahead I might have to change my footer to read the same as yours, for every time I go to work....

I managed to get Ray Beale after all, so thanks everyone for your help. As always, briliant response.

When I pay the deposit and shake hands with the owners. Then it's a done deal. You know the boat... But it's not the one you think.... :D :D

You know how you were a little concerned about Fineline's big rig in a breeze when you bought her? (I seem to remember from a few posts) Well I am VERY conerned... In for a penny though huh? :D :D

Archived