Could you get away with this?

I'm not sure I would get away with it now (57 yrs married) but once glued up and shaped a forty foot spruce mast, which stretched from back door through the lounge/dinind and intoi the entry. I was only ten days or so and I left the varnishig and sanding to "Er indoors" so she would feel a part of it.

I was only ten days or so and I left the varnishig and sanding to "Er indoors" so she would feel a part of it.

See - the secret of a long and successful marriage, make her feel part of the team. I tip my hat to you sir.

but once glued up and shaped a forty foot spruce mast, which stretched from back door through the lounge/dinind and intoi the entry. I was only ten days or so and I left the varnishig and sanding to "Er indoors" so she would feel a part of it.
:clap: :thumbup:

We need to talk. I have so much more to learn

There are:

No other tools lying around to trip over,

No off cuts self glueing to the table,

No old or new bits of sandpaper lying about handy,

No bits of other boating equipment just waiting for other stuff to happen,

No takeaway used food containers,

No dirty clothes just taken off because it's warmer inside,

The house is tidy, floor clean

So perhaps OldGirl is correct. I pondered the hair situation too.

I certainly couldn't get away with building anything so ugly - I would be compelled to give myself a firm slapping on principle.

My Uncle built a Jav in his mothers living room in the early 60s - he had to take the window frame out to get it out...

and you still reckon it's intended to be a boat that floats :?:

:think:

Perhaps SWMBO is expecting a multiple birth situation and needs a larger than normal rocking bed :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Archived