young 19

and i promise you this one is gonna get purchased! im knot just considering it. so watch out, theres soon going to be a new terror on the harbour. maybe instead of the general, cause everyone uses that name, i could call her 'stonewall jackson' and have 0 1/2 on the side

yeah nice looking boat. let's just hope your seller doesn't hang out here tho cos you've jsut given away your position and bargaining power by declaring your keen-ness!

maybe instead of the general, cause everyone uses that name, i could call her 'stonewall jackson' and have 0 1/2 on the side

Are you a Southerner from the US...?

We had a Young 6 (same thing) until a couple of years ago when we upsized to a keeler.

They're an immense amount of fun both racing and cruising. Can't beat them in the light as they weigh sod all. We sold ours a couple of years ago to a bloke in Auckland (it wasn't this one) so maybe there is some sort of fleet developing up there?

If you want to go really quick downwind you may need to upsize the spinnaker as we found with the one which came with our yacht (std size spinnaker apparently?) we could go just as quick downwind poling out the No 1 as putting up the spinnaker, but where's the fun in that?

Hey jordan

this was my brothers boat. brought it 5 years ago with some rot and tidied her up. then sold her around a year ago for 2500 I think.

She's a sound little boat with a decent trailerm

cheers

too many bids now, i have to join in on the auction. but im afraid that if it goes above 2500 i wont be able to get it. so dont give up hope just yet gavin, there is still a big chance of a new 3.7 at manly

Archived