Lombardini Marsden Cove Route 66 Yacht race - Friday 4 March

Richmond

Boats entered so far or who have indicated they will.

Asure, Chain Reaction, Delinquent, Echelon, Enine, Hot Gossip, Kerkira, Mercenary, Mull 1/4 Tonner, Nevenka, Oracle, Peppermint Planet, Prawn Broker, Pretty Woman, Pulse, Ranganui, Revolution Blue, Share Delight, Slipstream III, Takahoa, The Butcher, Transformer, Triple 8, Vagan.

wo handers?

Is that With Out Handers? i.e. you set the boat up and push it off from the wharf and let it go unmanned. That'd take some pretty swish programming of the autohelm I imagine...

Entries for this race close 5pm tomorrow (Wed) 2nd March. Good luck everyone that has entered and enjoy the race. Hopefully we can get some more divisions next year. Heres looking at the SR26s, Farr1020s, Reactors, Multi 8.5s...............and any others. Only need 4 boats to make a division.

See you all at the start line 3pm Friday!!

weather looking better now.

10-15 nw going up and dry.....

sat will be really wet..... good for sleeping off the hangover....

sunday from midday will be dry ..but sw 10-15 maybe leave to come home late sat and have tail winds but get a little wet ?

sorry oracle now not competiting due to "work commitments".... but we will be out the weekend after for the 2 handed 3 legged...!!

sorry oracle now not competiting due to "work commitments".... but we will be out the weekend after for the 2 handed 3 legged...!!

Slip stream has withdrawn, And so too has Mercenary now. Small realisation that we cant justify 66 miles upwind to turn around and do it going home too! Not the ideal introduction to two handed sailing for my crew member :D

just sittin here in my office ...lookin out the window...waiting for the yachts in the lombardini route 66...to come past rangitoto/milford beach....looks like a nice evening for a sail...

if i can pick the first yacht to come past ill post it here.

Archived