Junk on Trade Me

I'm seeing a lot more unloved derelict keelers on trade me these days. I guess this is a sign of the times as a lot of boats reach their use by date and owners are burdened with what to do ............Why, I'll list it on trade me with a $1.00 reserve and it'll become someone else's problem.  I feel the problem is only going to increase over the next few years as the authorities clamp down on junk in our environment ....Then what? Is there an answer as to what to do with this junk.

Love how they call them project vessels.Other words I brought it cheap with no idea on how fix so flick it off again. I know if one vessel that's going sink again soon in Panmure.Harbourmaster offered to remove/dispose of for $500.Nah I will fix it.Family members no it's just going to burden upon father's death . I suggested they just take the offer stuff your father.

2 hours ago, 1paulg said:

Few boats removed from Putiki Bay , Waiheke by Harbourmaster the other week - a fraction of the number that should have gone but such a major logistically ....

Did they get rid of wreck in Putiki or just the big orange buoy that was marking it?