Javelin for sale

ballystick

VERTIGO - Wooden Javelin for sale, carbon mast and square-top main, near new gennaker, with beach trailer and road trailer with storage box. Can be viewed on youtube

Hasn't been sailed for over a year, taking up space!! - contact Laurie 07 8714334 for initial enquiry

SV100880.JPG

Ahh the old Vertigo ;)

I have moments of missing her!

Find another pic of her with the Square top on....Will be much more appealing!

Quick Wooden boat- Won the Sanders Cup after being built.

I couldn't find any photos with the square-top, but this one shows the main sail cloth material. The new owner has passed away unfortunately and I'm trying to help his widow with it's sale or disposal.

nick jav.jpg

That's sad to hear.

I'll see what I can find to help out...I've got some in the achive somewhere I think.

I know what I sold the boat for...and that in my opinion was a steal for the amount of excitement these boats deliver. No doubt some tidy up work has been done. but it was in pretty good order when I sold it..

The most important thing for the class is for someone active to get hold of it and get out there and mix it up with some other Jav's.

Adding some pics for you.

These ones are prior to when I replaced the Genny Chute with the newer larger chute- which made getting it back in MUCH easier.

post-1784-14188717844_thumb.jpg

post-1784-141887178444_thumb.jpg

post-1784-141887178448_thumb.jpg

Updated Chute tube. Painted the front decks white at this point due to the additional Fiberglassing that was needed to fit this.

Boat did have quite a nice fitting canvas cover. Might be getting a bit old now.

post-1784-141887178459_thumb.jpg

post-1784-141887178452_thumb.jpg

post-1784-141887178455_thumb.jpg

Archived