A happy Squid

smithy09

Think you two might want to leave the fishing rods at home for the simrad though. Gybing with the runners and all that while winding in a kingy might be a handful :-P

Ah ha, I see where the calorie burning question has come from :twisted: :twisted:

What? You expect me to be nice when you're out sailing, and on that boat, and I'm knot? ;)

There were Kahawai all over the place, after the third work up Smithy couldn't stand it anymore and threw a line over (but I think we were going too fast).

Sure was great to get out for a mid week blast (OK sail) on a very nice boat. We tacked up to Tiri then gybed back , the light airs actually right for "walking" through the maneovers while we get comfortable with the boat and gear.

KM I take that in jest coz I know I'm better looking than you.

KM I take that in jest coz I know I'm better looking than you.

And you still think that even after you've woken up? :twisted: :lol:

I have more hair :P

Hell yeah, hasn't there been some ripper and huge work-ups out there lately. Damn good to see.

She's a tidy looking ship you have there Smithy. I'm looking forward to rafting up one day out in the Gulf someday and generating a serious hangover .... assuming you don't mind rafting up to an aircraft carrier. :D

Probably best you check with whoever is on board at the time, Grinna. :wink:

Smithy is what is known as an "owner" and we have found that the use of phrases like "out" and "in the Gulf" can distract him from his primary responsibilities, which generally come under the heading of "providing funding for maintenance and future upgrades".

A simple enough mistake to make...

Yeah, good point Murky. Would be a shocker to raft up alongside the Marshall only to have KM's grizzled old bonce pop out of the hatch to see what the hell that noise was about. :D Particularly if he was engaged in his exercise regime with the Wa at the time. :twisted:

Indeed Grinna.

Be it with his Wa, some other unsuspecting and/or incapacitated companion, or on a solitary basis, as soon as you hear him say "just give me a second to finish up here" you know it is time to relocate to a different bay. And begin the process of trying to forget the unforgettable...

Dunno if its unforgettable per say there Murky. After all his wife keeps going back so whe must have forgotten how bad it was :-P

She's a tidy looking ship you have there Smithy. I'm looking forward to rafting up one day out in the Gulf someday and generating a serious hangover .... assuming you don't mind rafting up to an aircraft carrier. :D

Thanks Grinna. I am in love with the boat more and more. So nice to sail. Still looking forward to a good breeze to see how it all works when the pressure is on, and I would want some deep reefs available in the main before I went offshore..

Any time for the raft up mate. You should be rich in Rum by then, so you would be a good choice to come alongside! :D :D :D

As for the thread drift by Murkey and co, I am trying to get rid of the mental image already... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Holy shite, no wonder my ears and colon were burning.

Dunno if its unforgettable per say there Murky. After all his wife keeps going back so whe must have forgotten how bad it was :-P
Or maybe I'm just that fucken good!!!!

please excuse the unintentional but damn handy pun :lol:

Or maybe I'm just that fucken good!!!!

... or maybe you just have a handy supply of Rohypnol. I hear that amnesia is a side-effect :twisted:

I find that MtGaynal can over come most evils.

Ooh...if I was you, I would have tested that product name by saying it out loud before going public with it. Best I quote it here in case you go back and delete that post. You're welcome.

Archived