Navman 3100

When I was a young fulla, a quote attributed to Roy Dickson would often come out: "Never chase a dying breeze."

Having said that, if you are stuck with the stuff and want to eke out the last of its value until you are ready to make the changeover, that doesn't look like too bad a price for brand new and with transducers.

I changed all my Navman to Advansea about 6months ago (which is longer than the navman lasted). Easy change over as trasnducers and cutouts are the same, and got really sharp prices by trading in the broken navman stuff. Really like the advansea so far after being a bit dubious at the start

would the multi display unit just plug into my depth transducer so I can use the multi display to replace my depth display unit ?

yes it does, but it displays two things at once so you would either have to have the dpeth reading twice, or plumb it into the speed and depth transducers to show both. I think the advansea option does the same. Its the only gear that can use the Navman transducers tho as most others run on a slightly different frequency - or so i was told at the boat show.

Archived