Pics from the weigh in

rigger

TWU with all sails and sailing gear including personal effects , but not including the weighing strops etc.

(ie how we sail it most weeks)

= 1190kg

You mean how we used to sail it mikey, before we learnt it only weighs 1190KG so we have 10kg up our sleeve to now take beer racing before we weigh 1200?

Its so light, you could put an oven , a fridge and a toilet like Mc Moggy used to have.

Then it can be Beers at the Top mark, Roast Chicken at the bottom mark, and a Giant Dump after the finish :wave:

We did talk about a roast dinner for the coastal, but thought we may have spilt the gravy last saturday on the way to Mckenzie bouy... It was thought about though!

Guest mental outlook

Anybody know how you change you user name on here? Seems to be all greyed out when you go into your account details. The owner of 88Proof would probably be happier as well!

Anybody know how you change you user name on here? Seems to be all greyed out when you go into your account details. The owner of 88Proof would probably be happier as well!

Just ask Mothership and he does it for ya...

Guest mental outlook

You must have been rubbing a lot of moisturiser into your crews legs for them to be that soft...

Also on that same photo of attitude.. I wonder how much that guy was leaning on the rudder?...

Not a lot...

that was me, I just pushed the rudder away from the dock to prevent damage to the trailing edge.

Archived