First Piedy Designed... Needs saving

Marshy

nah ya dont need a crew! only ever sailed mine with a crew once, the only difference i found is that i went alot faster by myself 8) yep im tryna upgrade to an international 14

only sailed it with a crew once? no wonder your selling it. Try sailing a boat properly and learnt it before you upgrade, whats gona change by upgrading to an I14? youll be out in even less wind sailing solo with alot less cash in your pocket.

more on topic, was just talking to the my old man who knows the owner of mercia. its been sitting on farmland collecting water for years now and itd b safe to say its f*cked, full of rot which is the least youd expect after almost half a century of laying round in the weather. but if anyone wants to give it a crack its prety much a giveaway.

more on topic, was just talking to the my old man who knows the owner of mercia. its been sitting on farmland collecting water for years now and itd b safe to say its f*cked, full of rot which is the least youd expect after almost half a century of laying round in the weather. but if anyone wants to give it a crack its prety much a giveaway.

He wont because he knows the jav will scare the sh*t out of him blair!

haha it already has! got it up to about 13-14 ish with main only one day. most likely thought that if the jav does sell then all of it will go into the mini.

so negative blair. come help on the mini this weekend and i'll let you come for a sail on it.

yep it goes alot faster without a crew when its puffing 4.5kts

Hey Jordan

Still Waiting for my mate to reply about the Jav cos i know for sure im gona need another person to hold it up in over 5 kts

How far along with the Mini are you?

Im planning on building one in a few years time once im out of uni, what ballast type have you gone for? canting keel or water ballast?

Always loved the class and great to hear about one getting build here in NZ, hope it all goes well!

So here's hoping that Dangermouse69 is a piedy enthusiast, there's a surprisingly high number of people interested in seeing how this goes.

Archived