WBC WS 12 July 11

maybe the owner can answer this, i was looking at RO on the hard at gulf harbour today and i was wondering why the curved boards are so farr forward? only reason i could think of was because of lee helm from the gennaker cause they seem to be up while going upwind

Now just to prove a certain multi SLUT foredeck crew doesn't cock it up every race or 2 days in a row as it could have easily been ;)

post-646-141887183221.jpg

Again these have been downsized and only a selection.

For WBC members who want a copy there is a CD up at the Club, see Jon 'Yee Ha, I got the kite right at last' Stewart :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Or PM me with boat identifying name/number and I can email them to you. Note - each is around 1.4mb.

I'll bring this lot up next trip.

It twas indeed Mr Squid, even if my sail started by key and needed a piped exhaust. I got her going damn well to windward though :thumbup:

And how true was that beat, pretty damn spot on we reckon. A beautifully set course if I do say so myself ;)

Mr Bump, JH, Atom Ant, Squidly Diddly, who has finally worked out a Quality Birdsal is the boat to be on...

Awesome Photos Mr Me, I am very jealous and going into withdrawl symtoms.

Must sand faster, must sand faster, must sand faster....

Second Birdsall boat I have been on, they are nice little beasties, sail well and would no doubt be delightful at teh Barrier for a few weeks at Xmas.

Where did that sexy looking Platu come from? 'Crazy Sexy Cool' - easy JH, you're already on a boat, can't jump just cause it s got a name like that :lol:

maybe the owner can answer this, i was looking at RO on the hard at gulf harbour today and i was wondering why the curved boards are so farr forward? only reason i could think of was because of lee helm from the gennaker cause they seem to be up while going upwind

Keep guessing Jordan, here's a clue - nothing to do with Bruce Farr. :lol:

Archived