Rawhiti relaunch

Fogg

She is beautiful, amazing restoration, and incredible workmanship.

BUT

Who would actually want to sail on her, own her, maintain her? I don't want to do any of those things - looking at her is fine with me though. :D

She just screams 'hard work'

She is beautiful... BUT who would actually want to.... own her, maintain her? I don't want to do any of those things - looking at her is fine with me though. :D She just screams 'hard work'

What's the difference between that a beautiful woman?

She is beautiful... BUT who would actually want to.... own her, maintain her? I don't want to do any of those things - looking at her is fine with me though. :D She just screams 'hard work'

I'd want to go for a ride on beautiful woman... :D

(I do notice you deleted that part out)

I dunno AC. Tell me! :D :D Nice job with the photos. Thanks. Awesome work and great to see the result...

What were they doing cruising around today with a ladder up the mast?

Stair-way to heaven - he they are on a 'gawdly' beaut boat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or even fixing the gaff top , eh ?????????????????????

OH by the way - - - that was last weeks joke 'pick a title' eh???

Just seen her in the flesh down at Bayswater.. In real life she is just stunning. The attention to detail, right down to the gunwhale "bridges" for the mooring lines, is awesome.. On G pier.. Have a look, it's worth it!!

Saw it at the boat show, and while classics arent really my thing it really was a stunning piece of craftsmanship. All the detailing etc that has gone into it is amazing! No hiding it with bog and paint like now a days... :clap: :clap:

Archived