Thoughts Please

There are several vital bits of information that you need to communicate, right? So, there's a race series and you're taking the opportunity to throw sh*t at monohulls and there's a website to get more information. Is that what you want to communicate?? Cos, that's what I'm getting. Its basically a glossy propaganda exercise in raising a finger toward a section of the sailing public. I'm probably not your target audience so my comments may not actually mean very much.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Bloody hell Grinna! Hold your horses fella! I'm a monohull driver and I'm not getting that at all. I like it! Keep up the great work!

Hey thanks for all The feedback , it has all been every helpful and i have tired to take into account what you guys are saying and my intention was never to offend but this Poster maybe a little less offensive. I don't have a sexy model at hand , if your putting your hand up Samin sure :D . This is still a work in progress so thoughts please :)

post-11479-141887187907.jpg

Lucifer looks great on there! Well, it looks kinda like Lucifer! Good on you for having a go - extra good on you for being brave enough to come on here and asking for an opinion. I like it!

Yeah it is Luci , im still playing around with the text and i want to bring those lines back lines and just fade them out where the text is but its hard to position it . I'm glad you guys like it now , i was sad when you thought i was throwing sh*t at other boats . That was not my intention at all

Archived