Ross 40 upgrades

Marshy

So which Ross 40 Was seem motoring out the Tamaki river yesterday minus a mast and who is getting some turbo upgrades? Have you won lotto Smithy and decided to build us a carbon mast intime for the Noumea race next year? :lol: :lol:

Well it was motoring seriously fast, And looked like it was missing something. Not many other boats look like Ross 40's when they motor past! Saw it motor in with a white mast and it motored out with no mast, Wonder if it will motor back soon minus mast and leave with something new??

Or maybe he hasn't got enough money to wate on shelling out for dodgy frickin' 2nd hand electronics that are out of warranty, due to the fact that there are more important things that stroking the ego of a shitty old seppo who loves to winge and can't get his head out of his own asshole.

Or not .... who knows.

Or maybe he hasn't got enough money to wate on shelling out for dodgy frickin' 2nd hand electronics that are out of warranty, due to the fact that there are more important things that stroking the ego of a shitty old seppo who loves to winge and can't get his head out of his own asshole.

Or not .... who knows.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers Grinna. You saved me the effort.

have nothing better to do with their time than to hang out on a web site .

And you are where??? Or did you post that by using Telepathy perhaps. :roll:

I might also be forgiven for thinking Smithy will be checking his mailbox

I really can not see him losing much sleep over "checking his mailbox"

Archived