Ross 40 upgrades

Marshy

So anyway, back on topic ...

The new mast is aluminium? I guess the price of upgrading kinda makes you suck air thru you teeth, huh? Oh well ... no worries. She wasn't slow before, so can't imagine it being an issue.

The new mast is aluminium? I guess the price of upgrading kinda makes you suck air thru you teeth, huh? Oh well ... no worries. She wasn't slow before, so can't imagine it being an issue.

Yeah the carbon talk was just a wind up for KM, telling him that Mero would pay for it... :D :D

Yeah the carbon talk was just a wind up for KM, telling him that Mero would pay for it... :D :D

We can paint it black for you maybe Craig. Just keep it secret........

cheers

"I see a tin mast and I want to...

paint it black

Had trouble following some of the earlier posts, is it 10 carat or 14 carat gold that is cheaper than carbon? :crazy:

And alot of fun it was too seeing as KM bought it hook, line, & sinker... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He sure did. We were still talking about it this morning. :wink:

Excellent! Mero's idea to make him think I had the perfect "wa" with her paying for the carbon stick.... (Of course if she did, then she would be!!)

Glad he swallowed it. I'm sure I will pay later.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We can paint it black for you maybe Craig. Just keep it secret........

cheers

Too late, secret's out.. Do you have "carbon finish" paint complete with weave?? That would be nice.. :D :D (You could always ask the apprentice to go and get you a couple of cans...)

You can buy a genuine immatation stick on version of Carbon fibre that the boy racers use to bling up their cars.

Na, what he really needs to do is stick some wood-grain veneer on it.

That'd screw with some heads.

Ha ha, funny lads but I can handle it so no worries. I thought something didn't quite stack up and wouldn't mind playing Mero at Poker ;)

Oh by the way Smithy I was down in the marina and saw a note on your boat yesterday. As it just started to rain the envelop fell open so I inadvertently got to peek at the contents. The moment I saw it was private I closed it again and posted it to your place. Hope that was OK? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dear Smithy,

I'd just like to Thank you a lot for that great night we shared in Melbourne. The restaurant you choose was magnificent and the food was better.

The best bit was later back in the Hotel Penthouse Suite. I never picked you as such an athlete but after the 6th time of enjoying you magnificent manhood, actually it was a bit smaller than I'm used to but you used it well, in the same night all I can say is it was no wonder the hotel staff stared at me as I walked out, I must have look liked I'd just rode across Aussie bareback and naked.

Thanks again for the great night and I look forward to our next meeting in 2 weeks.

Love you lots,

Tina Fassbender (or Snookums as you kept calling me)

XXXXXOOOOOOXXXXXX

PS. I hope your kids don't read this before you get home. I wasn't going to send this card but as you said you had no lady back in NZ I thought it would be safe to do so.

Glad he swallowed it. I'm sure I will pay later.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most do sooner or later and they very rarely see it coming, just the way I like it :lol: :lol:

Archived