Sunbrella

ScarecrowR31

try a marina upholsters, Gulf harbour covers Have redone some canva's chairs for us, and turned out great! Probably doesn't help that the owner lives across the street :silent: I know that they do do things that arnt marine related to.. Thats one of the only places I know off...

QCD in Collage Hill, PonceEnBerry.

Gourocks in Partiki Rd, Avondale.

Use the Force and Seek the source Grasshopper.

Those 2 are 2 of the major sources of stuff like that.

Sunbrella is just a brand name. There are many other manufacturers out there that have materials with specs.

I can't remember the mane, but a mate has a place over in Glenfield. He is on the road that Mega 10 and the new Bunnings is on and is at the top of the rise in behind Ramset. His name is Graig Smith, but no it's not smithy here, nor the Craig of Rocna fame. Funny, he's the 5th Craig Smith I have found in Auckland. Anyway, he is a real expert and great guy and if you want work down, he is a very skilled canvas worker and top sailkmaker and sailor.

Sunbrella importers/wholesalers Topfab in Henderson (somewhere off Lincoln Rd from memory). You'll get proper wholesale prices that way and much greater range than boat cover places can provide.

Archived