Predict wind app

Just downloaded the new iPhone app for predict wind. Pretty cool app. 2 min after playing with the free version I signed up for 12 months.

The cool thing is it shows both wind models side by side so you know if it lines up it will probably happen but if they don't you can make your own decision

Better then this unreliable met service nonsense :thumbup:

Has lots of other cool features too. Worth the money I say.

Had it since my first Android phone about 8 months ago when it first came out. Cant recommend it enough! Great when on the boat just to flick to out of curiousity etc! it picked new years almost perfectly! Rain included sadly...

Basic - NZ$19 / 1 Year

Std - NZ$199 / 1 Year

Pro - NZ$499 / 1 Year

I went Std as it had better resolution and route planning. Was going to go Basic but they had a 50% off sale a few months ago.

Now I'm addicted so guess I will subscribe to the Std again next year so the sale worked!

Saturday's forecast looks interesting... One model predicts sw and the other ne. What one will win... :?

Certainly makes picking a good bay more difficult :D

Either one would be better than a N or S wind.. I dont fancy a long upwind leg..

Supposed to be sailing Tauranga to Lyttelton departing on Sunday. What does your app say the wind is going to do around East Cape and Wairarapa coast on Monday?

Archived