54 members have voted

1. 1. Which looks best

• Telefónica
    • Groupama
    • Camper
    • Puma
    • Abu Dhabi
    • Sanya

Cheers. I don't have so many (mainly Camper, Tele and Puma) but anyone wanting a full sized copy is welcome - PM me.
Can you post a Puma. It seems to be leading the running and I'm wondering what I'm missing.

Knot bad but looks a bit like a centrefold from 'Horny Octopuses Monthly' and lacks the subtle tones of AB's bird logo thingy.

And it seems my call on Campers scheme wasn't a lone voice.

KM, I'm feeling the inner turmoil buddy. It seems you need to ask yourself a fundamental question:

What's more important? How good she looks or how fast she goes?

Well obviously KM is not particularly hung up on having a boat that looks great .... otherwise the Suburban Reptile wouldn't look like its halfway thru shedding its skin for the 12th time. So, I think your question has been answered AC .... he's rather have a boat that goes well than a boat that looks great.

Of course, this all begs the question .... why does he have a R930 then??? :wink: :lol: :think:

Well obviously KM is not particularly hung up on having a boat that looks great .... otherwise the Suburban Reptile wouldn't look like its halfway thru shedding its skin for the 12th time. So, I think your question has been answered AC .... he's rather have a boat that goes well than a boat that looks great.

Of course, this all begs the question .... why does he have a R930 then??? :wink: :lol: :think:

Where in my question did I mention the word 'boat'?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To answer AC. These days I'm happier with function over form more than I was a few years back. I've now realised most, while still having subtle differences, all work pretty much the same and if it's dark who the f*ck cares anyway..... please excuse the pun ;)

To Mr Grinna - no matter what state she is in she'll still beat your arse buddy :) But otherwise you are pretty correct. I have had the odd comment about her looks, ruffly 484,697 of them, interestingly a lot from people who have real glamour looking machines..................... that very rarely leave the marina. Until this season my ugly bitch was doing around 1500nm a year. A lot of that was under the cover of darkness when she looks as good or bad as anyone elses :lol:

To Mr Ogre - Too bloody right!!

Hard to pass up the opportunity to give you a stir along KM. And when it comes to beating my arse .... well .... what goes on behind closed cabin doors and all that :twisted: :shh: :wink:

Hard to pass up the opportunity to give you a stir along KM. And when it comes to beating my arse .... well .... what goes on behind closed cabin doors and all that :twisted: :shh: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I noticed and rest assured your arse has knot the slightest thing to be worried about from me.

Puma's leading??? Oh come on you lot, she's certainly good but who would want to sail around the world looking at a Octopus engaging in some inter-species sex romp and then blowing it's load?

Anyone got a good photo of Abu Dhabi?

After watching them all again yesterday I've changed my mind - I like Sanya the most.
:lol: :lol: I was watching the TV thingy last night and have now decided Puma is rather cool. So much so it's now a toss up between AB and Puma.

Get back a bit when she's sailing and the big Cat does look far more cool cat than it does a horny 8 legged yummy feed just waiting to be caught and eaten.

Oh Oh.... masses of cops, cops cars and a couple with weapons have just surrounded our little street. Something large is happening. Did I slag a cop lately??? Off for a nosey......

After watching them all again yesterday I've changed my mind - I like Sanya the most.
:lol: :lol: I was watching the TV thingy last night and have now decided Puma is rather cool. So much so it's now a toss up between AB and Puma.

Get back a bit when she's sailing and the big Cat does look far more cool cat than it does a horny 8 legged yummy feed just waiting to be caught and eaten.

Oh Oh.... masses of cops, cops cars and a couple with weapons have just surrounded our little street. Something large is happening. Did I slag a cop lately??? Off for a nosey......

So what happened?

Knot too sure but lots of cops running around with weapons. Something to do with a stolen and very flash SSS V8 Holden we think. They got some woman bailed up but were looking for others.

I'm going off AD. Might look flash but that don't win races, getting to the finishline in a real ugly bitch would be my preferred option.

Archived