• Telefónica
    • Groupama
    • Camper
    • Puma
    • Abu Dhabi
    • Sanya

I am a bit concerned.

My preference is the black boats . . .

Yeah, I thought "black, NZ colours even though not NZ boats, looks aggressive" but 2 black boats out of 5 is not very original...But damn, I'm the only one who likes the Sanya "fresh fruit salad" :oops:

Sanya, but I am slightly biased. To me the colours are breezy and fun.

I have heard Puma spent the most time and money on painting - 3 months on the paint job.

And why does this site not accept the true spelling of colour?

When you are writing up your post, if it is miss spelled, it gets underlined in red.

Like thisa

If you spell with UK English, which is how I had to spell at school or get my knuckles rapped with a ruler, it comes up with lots of errors. The correction is US.

I have my preferences in my profile set to UK English, and my browser set to UK English, but often I am giving correction that are US.

(And I thought it was just me).

And why does this site not accept the true spelling of colour?

I think you'll find that it's the dictionary in your browser and nothing to do with the site. I have the NZ English dictionary add-on installed in Firefox and it highlights "color" as incorrect and "colour" is fine.

If you have Firefox a NZ dictionary add-on can be found here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... t/?src=api

I'm sure there will be similar dictionaries (or at least UK English) for the other browsers.

I was going to ask if you Photoshopped them AC - I hope that doesn't come across as offensive, it's not meant to be! I just thought the colours looked so rich, and so little 'interference' from cloud/drizzle that they look supernatural! Or is it just the skill of the cameraman? :wink:

Archived