Zoe's life jacket

ab1974

What's it got to do with my lifejacket?

Tony is great. I tried to get into sailing for a year or so before I met him, but didn't know who to ask or what to do and when I did ask, getting brushed off. I remember my first sails with a bunch of guys including Tony, Maurice and Andy, at least twice my age and thinking 'WTF am I doing here with these people'

He must have gotten hundreds of people into sailing and he pushed me into buying Cool Change, and I ended up with a career out if it (yachting PR) to boot. As a result of sailing with Tony I got to do things like Hamilton Island Race Week, and the Tasman delivery, on Georgia.

My very best sailing memories are of weekends away at Kawau and Mahurangi.

So yep I have lots to thank him for! And the best thing is that when this baby is finally weaned and I want to get back into it, I know he'll take me right back onboard!

I also started sailing on Fast Company with Tony. Went from nothing to 3 nights a week, and was hooked.

Still am.

coming out tonight?

If so can you bring me some rum as I will need a way to warm up after rubbing thunders bum! :lol:

Plus there is a celebration in order now that I got my new job! :D

What's it got to do with my lifejacket?

Tony is great. I tried to get into sailing for a year or so before I met him, but didn't know who to ask or what to do and when I did ask, getting brushed off. I remember my first sails with a bunch of guys including Tony, Maurice and Andy, at least twice my age and thinking 'WTF am I doing here with these people'

He must have gotten hundreds of people into sailing and he pushed me into buying Cool Change, and I ended up with a career out if it (yachting PR) to boot. As a result of sailing with Tony I got to do things like Hamilton Island Race Week, and the Tasman delivery, on Georgia.

My very best sailing memories are of weekends away at Kawau and Mahurangi.

So yep I have lots to thank him for! And the best thing is that when this baby is finally weaned and I want to get back into it, I know he'll take me right back onboard!

Letter of the month wins a Hutchwilco life jacket............

Archived