Pile mooring lines

Saline Solution

But!!!! if you call, DON'T ask for KM, ask one of the very capable Lads on the Floor. KM is so busy being CEO of the Company and then people wonder why he forgets and this time of the year, it's Nuts for us.

I thought it would be nuts working with him all year round ?

Oh you mean your busy !

KM can you send me a price for 20m of 20mm and 12m of 16m cow rope as I need to do mine also

Thinking 20mm for the four main ones and a spring of 16mm, sound ok ?

I will tell him you have posted a question. He is so busy I have noticed he hasn't been on crew as much as usual. But if you visit our brand spanking all shiny and new online website that went live just last week, you will get all the info and prices and can even order what you need.

Funnily enough, I saw Wheels post about a new website and thought "I'll check it out. KM must have a add on Crew.Org", so I scrolled up and down the page but didn't find one, got distracted and haven't checked out the new website.............

Hello, I hear I'm being called.

Yes we can and do do mooring lines, in fact we can do them to Lloyds Register Approval level. Needed to get approved for Alloy Yachts as part of their ongoing and very extensive QA systems. It was hard work but it's fun having to make them bust bog flash stuff and way more fun when we get paid to do it. So far we are the only mob in the Sth Pacific with that Approval.

Yes a new website as the other one was running on software described as 'older than dinosaurs', it was 7 years old :? Once we have it finished I'll speak to Mr too squeaky to pay the suffering greek taxpayers a small 300 for a months use of their waters :twisted: :lol:

Man those cows of yours chew through a lot of marine gear D. Does your heard have it's own fleet of MRX's or something similar? :lol: :lol:

Archived