4.8 metre Euro RIB for sale

smithy09

2004. Great condition. Made in NZ. Mainly used for chasing Opti kids around. 60hp Merc. Listed on Trade me: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=476112011. Only selling because I need the cash. Too many boats and not enough money!! The price is sharp at $13,900 firm. Comes complete with Dunbier trailer (new WOF), Full cover, bilge pump, fish finder, anchor, ski pole, etc etc. PM me if you're keen. The other half can show you the boat and negotiate while I am away overseas.... Cheers, Smithy.

The other half can show you the boat and negotiate while I am away overseas.... Cheers, Smithy.

Brave Smithy.. Very Brave :lol: :lol:

Nah. It's in safe hands. She is a hard nut to crack in negotiations and I would fold a long time before she did... Better if it sells while I'm away!! :D :D :D

The other half can show you the boat and negotiate while I am away overseas.... Cheers, Smithy.

Brave Smithy.. Very Brave :lol: :lol:

Nah. It's in safe hands. She is a hard nut to crack in negotiations and I would fold a long time before she did... Better if it sells while I'm away!! :D :D :D

I'd rather negotiate with Smithy! :lol:

Archived