Get Camper in for Coastal classic 2012?

sail2012

Great thread for your first post. Any ideas on how to make it happen or do you know of information already about camper doing the coastal and are just getting us excited?

No official word as of yet but i have herd a few rumours. The camper team is acting very mysterious. all other VOR teams have said where their boats are heading at present. but nothing said by camper. hmmm back to NZ i'm hoping. get that boat racing around the cans in the waitamata!!! :lol:

Tehy'll have the big cat in the water by then, they probably won't get cat 3 but I am sure Stephen would be happy to go along with his camera if they wanted to make it the official Crew.org.nz camera boat!!!!!!!! ( He could be there at the start - and at the finish)

Tehy'll have the big cat in the water by then, they probably won't get cat 3 but I am sure Stephen would be happy to go along with his camera if they wanted to make it the official Crew.org.nz camera boat!!!!!!!! ( He could be there at the start - and at the finish)

Now that is the best idea I have ever heard. Someone get Grant on the line ASAP!!!!!!!!!

And make them cross the start line 30 mins behind the last start so every one gets to watch them flit past.

Now that is an idea I like. How amazing would it be to see that fly past you.

Archived