NZ Sports Boat Association?

Pumbaa

NZSBA Where is it? The NZ Sports Boat Association is listed by YNZ but Google gives you the NZ Scandinavian Business Association, the only contact I can find is from tuugo.co.nz which mysteriously mentions it as c/- T F Wilson, 3 Blake st, Ponsonby. Does any one know if it still exists? Cheers

Number 1249579

View Certificate Of Incorporation

Name NEW ZEALAND SPORTS BOAT ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED

inorporated

21-OCT-2002

Organisation Type Incorporated Society

Status Details Current Status

Struck Off

Previous Status

Registered

21st October 2002

12th May 2005

And maybe this will work

http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/otherSearch

Thanks Otto, I guess it is no more then, I wanted to check some safety requirements out. It's still listed by Yachting NZ as the referencing body, I guess they need to talk more often.

We're still alive and kicking - but I don't think we have paid the bill for our website.

What do you need to know? All the safety stuff is in the YNZ safety book and it is pretty basic.

We're still alive and kicking - but I don't think we have paid the bill for our website.

What do you need to know? All the safety stuff is in the YNZ safety book and it is pretty basic.

In the YNZ safet regs it says carry safety equipment as defined by the NZSBA ..... I wanted to check out what the difference might be. This is race committee stuff mostly so I know the answer when it comes up.

The official additional safety gear required by the NZSBA is:

- A good atitude

- 3 Dozen Beer - 5 Dozen if your Snatch.

- A Bottle of Rum

- Concrete Pills

The safety list in the YNZ book is all the gear we carry.

We missed the 5 min, the 4 min then had to guess the countdown, and crossed about the middle of the fleet luckily for me the boats in front were borderline early I thought. We couldn't see the lights, definitely couldn't hear the horn. But we were facing the right way. Mind you this observation is from a man who has had a detached retina, eyeball operations and needs assistance reading his own name on the label on his underpants and in his hat and still gets the two mixed up.

Oh I forgot to tell you Pumbaa,

I went fishing today. Had number one son to tie my hooks on ( cause as you have pointed out the vision (short) is a bit suss. but long distance is 100% ).

Hate to tell you this but said blind man cought a 19lb bad boy.

However not only is my eye sight playing up, my memory failed when I dropped off a bit of fish to my Friends. !!

Archived