Boat, 3/4 of a mill and you present it in this condition!

Clive

Thought it might make a nice support boat but then realised that by the time it turned up anywhere we’d probably be way too pi$$ed and fast asleep in out bunks to need it! :lol:

Shame the Ady Gill is now lost… that would have kept up…

Hehehee…

Shame the Ady Gill is now lost… that would have kept up… Hehehee…

and think of all the fish 'n chips you'd have on the go - the fat fryer would be going non-stop to keep the motors running!

150 odd shoes but knot one was a pair. .

We might have link her KM did the shoes have feet in them?

:lol: :lol: Nope but I'm bloody sure there would have been a weird looking animal* or 2 in the boat somewhere amongst the shambles.

* - that weird arsed thing someone posted the other day.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had not seen these photos but I am suitably impressed with the home staging engaged by the yacht broker in question. The truth is it was listed as part of a settlement of matrimonial property. Do you really think I wanted to sell it? She got the house, furniture and kids but I held onto the boat. Best deal for me by far as it is a fantastic boat and is irreplacable for anywhere near this sort of money. Your posting has reminded me to follow up and remove it from sale.

I had my boat listed for about a year before a mate told me there was a dirty fry pan trying it's best to escape in one of the pictures of my Galley! :lol: :sick: :lol:

BTW Great looking boat!!

One day,,, one day! :shh:

SHANE

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Your posting has reminded me to follow up and remove it from sale.

I don't want to be rude but how does someone knot remember they have a boat like that for sale?

Nasty things those separations but I am glad she didn't take it all.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Your posting has reminded me to follow up and remove it from sale.

I don't want to be rude but how does someone knot remember they have a boat like that for sale?

Nasty things those separations but I am glad she didn't take it all.

Maybe we should swap boats, I'm constantly trying to forget mine! :-)

SHANE

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had not seen these photos but I am suitably impressed with the home staging engaged by the yacht broker in question. The truth is it was listed as part of a settlement of matrimonial property. Do you really think I wanted to sell it? She got the house, furniture and kids but I held onto the boat. Best deal for me by far as it is a fantastic boat and is irreplacable for anywhere near this sort of money. Your posting has reminded me to follow up and remove it from sale.

Hey xpaths. Been there done that. Nasty business for anyone. All the best mate. Hope it works out for you. Great boat and I love the effort put in with the "home staging"... Good luck!

Xpaths: No need to feel lonely whilst living on your boat.

Offer "FREE RUM" in your 2nd post and we will all come and visit, pehaps even bearing gifts of coke, limes, pineapple juice etc, all except for KM, who refuses to adulterate his rum, I believe :problem:

Archived