head bashing AA

bushman

After watching AA's head bashing thingy for too long i started to get a head ache ....... then I realized the mental drama that he must be going through ... a man ( we think ) boat-less, this would be worse than selling a tidy tri that went fast and ending up with an H28 type boat that peek' s at 4.87564 knts ( i kid you not it has achieved this speed ) .

So we can get rid of this head bashing thingy (1) help sort out a new project for him ( or it )

(2) a new name is in order ( he is a boat less bum now )

All ideas and thoughts would be appreciated as a beings mental health is at stake here

Atom Ant needs a new name to match his new project:

Bob the Builder,

Pete the Plumber, or

Gary the Glazier,

Cause the new project is either going to be:

The kitchen,

The bathroom or

A conservatory

:lol: :lol: :lol:

at 4.87564 knts

Your trouble bushy is accuracy, you never could hit the spot. it was 4.87565 kn

and that was down hill.

AS to AA that now stands for Autistic Ant. hence repetitive the head banging. :lol:

Autistic kids ROCK. Before any pc gits get upset, my son has Asperger,'s (a form of autism) and told me this joke, he's 21 and ROCKS

Atom Aunt could do it AA :thumbup: , this name could stop the confusion and fit in with your new role in life house cleaning, roses , baking cakes ,ironing etc etc , there was this movie in the 70's where this sailor left the sea for a woman and these dudes thought that he had sold his soul so they drugged him so they could cut his heart out and give it to the sea :shifty: "The sailor who fell from grace with the sea"

I don't like the sound of that at all. And I'm not about to become a Mrs Doubtfire either. Boating is in my blood. It's how that is yet to be determined.

Just go to the dark side AA. Get a dose of diseasel in ya. Nothing has better VMGs than a powered up power boat. ;)

Apparently they have cookies too.

ask beau about the smelly noisey motor dark side , he has sold his soul as well :twisted: , when he isn't in the garden or finger painting he goes for a fish :crazy:

Archived