Annual Crew.org Rum Race

Island Time

On again this year, Monday 22nd Dec ( Monday before Christmas, same as last year). Details to follow, but put it in your diary!)

The band used last year is not available this year. Does anyone know of a suitable band - that's available?

Not really.... I remember that cleaning up the boat and loading it to head to the barrier for 2 weeks with a family of 5 the next day was really really painfull.....

Surprised you don't remember, as you fell straight on your @ss right in front of the band! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I missed not having the after party on Cordite last year....maybe you'll survive this year?

I can't :silent: as I was bad the year before! :shh: :shh: :shh:

Was there a band last time? I dont remember that part.....
I was bad the year before! :shh: :shh: :shh:

AND last year! :D I think I still have some of that horrible Bourbon and cola in my cool box... :lol: :lol:

Nahh...That wasn't bad! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well compared to the year before it wasn't. :shifty:

FYI I don't drink bourbon, so it ain't mine! Now if it was rum, then yup it was mine! Should take them out and bring them by the shed and we can have one while you admire my handy dandy work in person! :wink: :thumb up:

FYI I don't drink bourbon, so it ain't mine! Now if it was rum, then yup it was mine! Should take them out and bring them by the shed and we can have one while you admire my handy dandy work in person! :wink: :thumb up:

Actually, I think it is Rum. :think:

Well I'm working on the skeg this weekend (up the mast jobs) and may pick it up - I ain't gonna drink it :sick:

Well, I'm looking forward to the race again this year but I may wear some more clothes :lol:

Archived