2015 Fully Crewed Central Triangle

Thanks Wedgetail. Sadly I'm still none the wiser, I must be looking in the wrong place.

Some boats have pulled out by the looks. It seems less are starting L2 than did L1. Any one know why?

Hi KM,

Transition is an Akaroa yacht and was only competing in the Akaroa leg, and withdrew, but continued into Akaroa.

Illusions has withdrawn and is heading back to Wellington for reasons unknown at this stage.

software routing I'd guess sometimes it pays sometimes it doesnt. Time will tell tho!!

Looks like it was worth the investment in this mornings shed.

Is Gucci OK?  She doesn't seem to have moved bugger all over night. She in no weather maybe????

The Spy had a far better night than Revs and Jive Talkin. Well done that boat.

Extremely unofficial and very q&d results (PHRF) for leg 2 based on the Facebook info, note Gucci is approximate time only.

Crusader 35        02 07:51:58   1.022  02 09:05:43
Montego Bay III    03 03:48:55   0.761  02 09:41:44
Blink              02 09:51:58   1.022  02 11:08:21
Satellite Spy      02 19:53:45   0.892  02 12:33:47
Jive Talkin        02 22:36:32   0.87   02 13:25:47
Revs               02 23:17:18   0.895  02 15:48:11
Gucci              03 15:00:00   0.758  02 17:56:46

After a great Hawkes Bay stop over and prize giving tonight, the fleet are heading back out for a run to the finish with a 1pm start tomorrow.  A big hand to VC Red for organising a great Napier Sailing Club welcome.  

Looks good for a run down to Welly.  

Prize giving now on Monday night at RPNYC with a home coming BBQ for the fleet.

So all the boats have finished L2 safely then...... He says only guessing from Nes's post saying L3 is about to start.

I checked the organising clubs website this morning, as I have done everyday since the race started. It seems I need to give Marty McFly a ring and ask to borrow his Delorean.

By only using the FB you are excluding a lot of people from following this race, especially after the seriously excellent communications leading up to the start gun.

This is meant as constructive post not a bitch. It is also being made on behalf of 2 others I've spoken with this morning.

• Upvote 2