any crew what two help move a boat coromanel two hot water beach.

Guest shane

Guest shane

Just sailed from Auckland two coromanel. I have all good gear sails and boat is sound have first ad kit and life jackets and 12 flares. dingy. And a vhf And charts. What else do you think I need. I'm getting a elpb soon. :)

I Have removed a couple of posts. Remember people, English is not everyone's 1st language. If you do not like a post, or what is asked, don't answer. Trolls will go away...

Shane, if this is a genuine question, please explain why you wish to tey to land on a surf beach? And, at the same time, put a bilge keeler on a flatdeck trailer. Are you sailing or transporting this boat, or are there two boats ???

Guest shane

I was looking at trailering it down south somehow. But I would like two sail down in the summer time so we will do that. :) still looking for crew. Always do find someone that is as mad is me and love two just take an amazing adventure Jump on the boat and go and just do it. :)

So you are  in Coromandel town ?

Beginning of June you were apparently in Napier

http://crew.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic/13076-looking-for-someone-who-knows-how-two-sail/page-2 

and heading south. 

Were you Berthed at Seaview Marina on F Pier in another boat at the beginning of this Summer with a couple of Dogs on board?

You're right Shane this funny. I thought we were having our chains pulled as someone put it, but... keep up the good work.

All those dancing girls and no beer. And a Variant. I had one of those. Great boat