New Piedy owner gets into the swing quick

The new owner of a certain white ex BBYC area Piedy has jumped into full PP mode rather fast.

Already had Noise Control on a loud hailer and the Police with big spotlight telling them to shut the f*ck up.

The best bit was the authorities were on land and the boat/lads/stereo were 70mts odd out on a swing mooring off Devo's Masonic Tavern :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knot a bad start for the lads considering they've had the boat less than 24hours :lol: :lol:

You gota love it.

Boys just want to have fun.

Years ago had a similar thing,

Russell some time after a coastal, M1 tied to the wharf, stereo welded aparently and cd on repeat, crew at the bar.

The noise control guy came down banged on the boat and couldnt raise anyone. He went and got the Police who boarded the boat and after 5 min with their torches and not able to find the stereo found a puppy asleep in the sails in the bow. Took some time to rouse the aformentioned puppy (still in the youth scheme) and get directions to the stereo, under the cockpit soul the only almost dry place.

Police said first time called to a boat.

Puppy now a father and worried his daughter will meat people like that ,ehh porky.

Actually if either of my sons wanted a Peidy, I think I would try and tempt them into something safer like a lowered fully pimped Subaru Legacy RS with the boost wound up and really bad handling. Oh yes, much safer and quieter social scene... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The new owner of a certain white ex BBYC area Piedy has jumped into full PP mode rather fast.

You know if you arrive at a bay and there is a gaggle of Piedy's that you do two things;

1/ Secure your daughter(s)

2/ Preferably leave and find a quieter bay

Having said that, they do provide hour of entertainment watching their antics from a safe distance :lol:

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to watch out for these Piedy things.

There are a couple of Yachts down here that have been known to "kick" other boats out of their secluded bay, buy the Male crew member simply parading around naked and yelling across to the other boat crew to come on over. The other boat usually up anchors and scoots off pretty quick.

Not sure you would want to try that with Piedy owners by the sound of it though. They are jsut as likely to strip off naked and come over. :shock:

Looking fwd to meeting these guys.......

:lol: :lol: Don't speak too soon.

I'll let them know about the 1st, I'm sure they'll be starters.

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to watch out for these Piedy things.
Don't worry if you don't see them they do have the ability to let you know they are in the vicinity :lol:

Oh there's a thought. I've now got a PP for the Nats and it comes complete with a couple of crew like bitches :thumbup:

Good to see Penishead do the deal though. Good keen young dumb and full of cum or sh*t, both would apply equally I'd think. He'll have fun and if he gets his shite together probably a worry to watch for on race tracks as well. One thing for sure, this won't be at the quieter boat side of the fleet :lol:

Sadly BP that doesn't surprise me. It'll be one of those cases where unless the sails are up and she's moving, STAY WELL CLEAR :lol:

They also have a water depth issues so I'm trying to sort that for them right now by pinching Loose Units mooring for a few days while the other is shifted over to by Snifters.

But I'm sure the lads will still provide you further entertainment as time ticks by :lol: :lol:

Might need to come gate crash a party weekend....

Is there going to be a race to Issy?

Could make for a fun slide down the harbour..... thrown in a couple of rounding marks for good order.....followed by much rum!

Having done many a PP, I know the pitfalls for unsuspecting young ladies so I've trained my to be PP sailor aware and how to counter wayward PPers :)

1st take their beer and if they still play up take their rum. If they continue further kick them hard in the knuts and to make sure they learn do it twice, then take their boat :thumbup:

Archived