Westahven promenade phase 2

More work is planned on extend the boardwalk, and make it easier for those pedestrians passing through the marina.

This will affect piers K to R.

Sadly this will make it harder for berth holders to access their boats.

Picture here:

https://www.westhaven.co.nz/getmedia/3b23c7ac-3273-4d2d-a74a-71554b1ffbc8/Westhaven-Promenade-Stage-2-visuals-Sept-2018.pdf/

Words here:

https://www.westhaven.co.nz/westhaven/the-forum/the-westhaven-plan/the-westhaven-promenade/

KM you come across like some curmudgeon ancient dinosaur.

The promenade has brought life and vitality and hotties to staid old Westhaven.

Crikey I too have made the conversion to being a Mamil and it is not entirely down to the rising price of gas.

As to a 8 year old boy getting slain by a lithe lycra hottie in a fatal low speed promenade incident well I can think of worserer ways to perish.

Someone is going to be very seriously hurt or even killed by Buoy Cafe/Beacon/The Ponce this summer. How someone hasn't been already is a constant source of wonder for all of us in that area.

I think he's referring to the pedestrian crossing beside the roundabout/breakwall?

Have to say I took one look at that and my very first thought was that it looked like an accident waiting to happen.

Meanwhile out in the real world.

Hottie 1 I like really need a real man.

Hottie 2 Yeah like duh one who so really knows which bits go where.

Hottie 3 OMG that ample proportioned stunning specimen on the bicycle certainly looks like he has more than a few clues so like let’s muster the courage to entice him to share with all three of us his worldly skills and experiences.

• Upvote 1