Kite Pole for End to End gybing

Fish

It ain't an end to end pole - it's a dip gybe pole and no way is it 13 metres long - but you're right it won't fit on a phase II. :D

hes making fun of me cause i thought end for endiong charlattans kite pole was hard :cry:

yes but it might fit on the piedy im making the first payment for next week! :thumbup:

Good for you Jordan, you will never look back! An open transom Piedy no less - awesome. At least when you fall out the back of your boat you won't do your shins in on the way! Look forward to seeing you racing at Weiti!

OK now you're just being silly.

Probably

Well maybe not, according to the motivation gurus you've got to act like you've already achieved the goal.

Well done JH

Another Piedy to avoid. :)

Coming to an anchorage near you! Be Afraid, be very afraid.. :D :D And that's only from your reputation on crew JH. Well done on the purchase mate. Big move, but a good un. Now you will understand the pain of the owner when things break.... Who's going to do foredeck??

well just got back from a very big night and a hard sail (got the squabs and floor boats floating in the cabin :lol: ) on the pied piper, also had a geeze at red label aswell. knot going to pay 3500 for that! i got dad to come with me so i could get a proper opinion, he reccons new side decks, no cockpit sole, fordeck needs re glassing, cabin top needs repairing... and thats only what we saw on the outside! i still want this boat thought. i klike the cockpit latout and it has very good sails and deck gear but itll need a fair bit of work to get it sailing. cant be bothered putting my photos of it on here, need a sleep :?

Archived