prop speed small kit

anybody in Akld area have a part pack they want to sell (aside from retailers I mean)? I presume it doesn't go off  in the can so I guess I could keep it for next time but would rather spend my cash on topsides paint atm.

I have 16 x 9, 2 blade so I need bugger all of this stuff.

13 hours ago, Romany said:

anybody in Akld area have a part pack they want to sell (aside from retailers I mean)? I presume it doesn't go off  in the can so I guess I could keep it for next time but would rather spend my cash on topsides paint atm.

I have 16 x 9, 2 blade so I need bugger all of this stuff.

The clear coat must be used completely or discarded after opening it can't be resealed. 

The other parts have a 2 yr shelf life from date of manufacture if sealed properly. 

I get between 2 and 2.5 years out of my applications so no point saving it... 

• Like 1

Hi

we use a product called “peller clean” . Last fine for 2.5 years between our haulouts. Same pack we started about 2012. The topcoat is still useable nd working fine so no issues with having to throw it away.

works for us 

Thanks E.

I got Steve from Auckland Marine Boat Valet to do propspeed for me. My 'neighbour ' on the yard got his done at same time so it was efficient for all.

Reasonable price, done properly, with the good stuff and I did other things too so everybody wins