Borderline, TVS vs Camper and SL33...

Hurts

Can i just say the write up on the Borderline was a good read and that it is the kind of thing we need for the class it makes people want 8.5's,

When we going rum racing?

Yeah it was a very good article actually. Written from a basic boaties perspective to make it more realistic to everyone. I agree with booger that hopefully it encourages a few more to get out there and either buy one of the ones for sale or build. Publicity of that sort is priceless for the multi fleet! Better than photos of them upside down anyhow

Guest mental outlook

Agree the article was great. When I pulled the mag out of the letterbox I couldn't wait to get it open. Boat looks great Andy. We have just pulled the Attitude out this morning for a bit of a tickle up and some new bottom paint.

Josh and myself talked about maybe having a open day for the 8.5 class so the mono sailers can come down and take a look and then take a few out for a sail to get their buy in. That is what happened to me, went out with Josh twice and decided I needed in on the whole show. Now we have Attitude.

I don't think people actually realise how much fun it is, and the only way to change that is to take them out. What are everybody's thoughts on doing something like this once the Deeds is back in?

yes I really want to push this hard. I will be arranging to take some RNZYS youth progra members out in a few weeks.

Almost deserves its own thread?

I've got some photos of the pod somewhere i'll try and post them over the weekend.

Did you find any pics Andy? Keen to see this pod in place.

Archived