photos 28 May 2011

rigger

Do you have any of an anchored fishing charter boat with a 45ft racing yacht hanging out the side of her from Saturday? Looked very painfull. Hope everyone was ok.

no missed that one

Nice photos Rigger.

Do you have any of an anchored fishing charter boat with a 45ft racing yacht hanging out the side of her from Saturday? Looked very painfull. Hope everyone was ok.

Saw the fishing boat with a nice size chunk out, which boat hit it, would say there's a bit of damage on them.

beneteau 45 charmonet, the damage they were left with would just about be fixed with a cut and polish! must have been a very rotten charter boat cause there was a big chunk missing. best part was watching all the fishermen scrambling out of the way :lol:

Was Charmonet that whacked the big old wooden fishing boat. I couldn't quite see what happened as we'd already passed the fisho but I could see the Benny, with sails sorta kinda flapping heading straight for the fishing boat. I thought it looked like they had steering failure but must've just been an "......... oh SH*T!!!!" moment as they motored home ok.

Then, on the way to the finish, Revolution nearly went thru the side of Cruise Control. If Murray hadn't thrown the helm over he would've had a Farr boat in his cabin. Gotta dump the mainsheet on they Farr boats if ya wanna dip someone eh? :wink:

Rigger, we've set up somewhere for you to put full size pics for people to download, if they want them. Will email details through.

good - will check email

Nice shot of the Mud Hut there- did you get any of us shedding the black Genny?

MS- When you going to come for a yacht again?!

is that the black gennaker tha has been shreaded more times than i have had cooked dinners?

That's the one...... The timer for time to replace it has gone off a couple of times.

Might happen soonish.....However that wee red and yellow one we ran is a weapon tightened up with a bit of breeze on.

Archived