Choose you own "non - average white boat"

The Mighty Cosmic Muffin, we went aboard in Florida, great boat. Speaking of which - How is Jimmy's Head, when's he coming back?

Wow!! What's the concept behind that alloy trimaran thingy??? What is the function that drove the designer to that particular form????

A similar style of fishing boats at Gili Air on the north side of Lombok.

These were really fast and so simple.

We got some very close views as they cut across our bows, we were told so that the bad spirits would jump from their boat to ours117.jpg

Where was that taken ptown. There used to be one of those sailing up and down te Alameda estuary (International Canoe ???), went like sh*t off a shovel.

Yeah it's an IC and yes they do! I think I have the only one in NZ and am building a 'new-rules' one at the mo.

That's a pic of one of the USA fleet.

Cheers

PS Anyone who wants to try it send me a message and you can have a play somewhere near Browns Bay

Today I wastred too much time looking at boats on the internet ( again), and a lot of you know by now I have a soft spot for slightly unusual boats (like proas).

So lets' see your choice of and alternative type boat, one that doesn't quite fit the AWB categaory.

Here's my pick from today's viewing

http://www.campionboats.co.uk/

Gooday 'Squid'. Is that you 'hanging-out' there? Do highly modified GBE's count or 38' tri's c/w wing-mast to go cruising count as 'non - AWB's??? Ciao from down-under, james

Archived