2011 Coastal Classic

Is there anyone who is going to be sitting in front of their computer tomorrow morning who would like to assist for about the first hour of the race? Just posting stuff up in the forums till I get back home?

Is there anyone who is going to be sitting in front of their computer tomorrow morning who would like to assist for about the first hour of the race? Just posting stuff up in the forums till I get back home?

call me with what ever you need. just do it by 7

021 207 1194

call me with what ever you need. just do it by 7

021 207 1194

if ya dont call me I may sleep thourgh my alarm and wake up at 10 and be no good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's to a successful 2011 race!

Sailonline (http://www.sailonline.org) is all set and as this is the first year of buddy-up with the official race will be linking where possible to "stuff" on the official website so that there is as wide a dissemination of info as possible! We will also keep race chat as informed/up to date with links etc.

Fair winds racers!!

:thumbup:

Zoe here from Squadron 2 - gorgeous morning, about 8 knots rom the SSW. Perfectly flat sea.

I will endeavour to keep you updated here while David is tied up, but also check in to the race website every now and then.

The fleet is looking great!

As you can see from our tracker, we made it to the finish at 7

am this morning. Crack a macs fastest time. Well done Simon and crew for smashing the recorde bay, teepee ki a mothser ,,,,,,,

Archived