Sailmakers palm, needles and thread?

RushMan

I have 2 of the speedy stitches back in Melbourne and they are really good for lighter jobs. The needle is on the light side for the heavy jobs.

Think they cost in OZ about $14 so I was surprised to find them here for $40!

I will have to get the next visitor to bring one over in their luggage.

Where's the staff induction and training KM or was Wheels a sleep! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Zed: Bring out The Wheels

Maynard: The Wheels is in his cave turning a F&P Drawer Dishwasher into a pocket sized Cold Fusion Reactor

Zed: Well, I guess you'll have to stop him to explain the product range then.

Maynard: Na, bit scared too in case we get drums of chain somehow turning up in low Earth orbit. Best knot to disturb The Wheels.

Deepest apologies to Pulp Fiction and especially the Gimp :lol:

. . . due to us having real braided waxed threads, knot that limp flat tape. The cruzer types seem to just love that type more for some reason. We use a lot ourselves and must say it is a lot nicer to use, better colour range and stronger.............. and considerably cheaper.

Do you have any samples that could be delivered at the next Simrad start or prizegiving :?:

I have 2 of the speedy stitches back in Melbourne and they are really good for lighter jobs. The needle is on the light side for the heavy jobs.

Think they cost in OZ about $14 so I was surprised to find them here for $40!

I've seen them in places here for 9.95 sort of a price. But then they maybe limp ones, I don't know sorry.

Archived