PPG automotive paint

I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure Public Image is a Young 8.0. They had a bit of extra length on the shell when they built her, so they made her 8.4. A normal Young 8.4 is actually 8.65 long.

WT might not be that quick when she goes back in. It always takes a few months to make a boat go again. And she hasn't been sailed for 5 years so there's a bit to remember!

WT might not be that quick when she goes back in. It always takes a few months to make a boat go again. And she hasn't been sailed for 5 years so there's a bit to remember!

Did you want to send that directly to the handicapper or do you feel that posting it publicly here will be sufficient? :lol:

I'm still busy being a multi slut. Went out today on AA - nice day.

You'll have to bring the red rocket out for a few weiti races John. Just for old times sake! Public Image, WT, AA and BnG would have some mean start line tussles if we all showed for a common race.

I'm still busy being a multi slut. Went out today on AA - nice day.

You'll have to bring the red rocket out for a few weiti races John. Just for old times sake! Public Image, WT, AA and BnG would have some mean start line tussles if we all showed for a common race.

That is exactly what I was trying to get across to him... :lol: But dont you think its a good idea AA?

It could be, I suspect the fastest boat will depend on the weather. I'd have to get all the cruising gear off it and put on the go-fast sails. Mmmm dunno...

I know you want to really... just a few races :wink:

It could be, I suspect the fastest boat will depend on the weather. I'd have to get all the cruising gear off it and put on the go-fast sails. Mmmm dunno...

AA will be a lot easier to sell if she's out there doing something! and besides, AA was all over WT in the two handed stuff.

Someone on the hard next to me hard just purchased 4 liters of caprithane, $440! That must have lots of gold metalflake in it.

That's a bargain. $100 per litre for paint like that is a good deal. My yellow was quite a bit more than that per litre.

AA will be a lot easier to sell if she's out there doing something! and besides, AA was all over WT in the two handed stuff.

Nice of you to say though! :thumbup:

Well it's true. At least upwind anyway. But nothing that 300kg of water ballast can't fix ay.

Archived